1. Music can help time pass by quicker, make your workouts stronger, and help you feel less pain.
2. People who wear black are seen as more serious and reliable — almost 50% of women and 64% of men agree that black exudes confidence, according to a survey.
3. Loneliness increases a person’s risk of mortality by 26 percent, an effect comparable to the health risks posed by obesity.
4. When people talk to themselves in the third person, they are able to better control their thoughts, feelings, and behavior, a study found.
5. People see you as 20% more attractive than you think you are, according to one study.
6. 9 Steps to Self Care:
A. If it feels wrong, don’t do it
B. Say exactly what you mean.
C. Don’t be a people pleaser
D. Trust your instincts
E. Never give up on your dreams
F. Don’t be afraid to say no
G. Don’t be afraid to say yes
H. Let go of what you can’t control
7. Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.
8. 5 things to quit this week:
– Trying to please everyone
– Fearing change
– Living in the past
– Putting yourself down
9. You know someone means a lot to you when their mood affects yours.
10. Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely.