1. Ugandan students at Makerere University have produced their first set of electric buses.
2. Uganda will soon start exporting smartphones.
3. Chinese-Congolese lady, Winnie Zhong Feifei has become a victim of racist attacks, after it was announced that she will be starring on a Chinese TV series/singing competition show, Produce Camp 2020.
4. Burna Boy’s African Giant was ranked as the 70th Biggest Album of the Year in The Netherlands in 2019. It was no. 79 on the Dutch Top 100 Albums Year-end Charts.
5. 82% of primary and high school students in Morocco are receiving elaborate online classes during the COVID 19 pandemic.
6. Morocco produces 10 million face masks daily.
7. Davido’s A Good Time has over 700. million total streams on all platforms, making it one of Africa’s most streamed albums.
8. Algeria is producing Coronavirus testing kits that show results in 15 minutes.
9. Avocado is Tanzania’s newest in-demand export. The exports generated $12 million in 2019, up from zero since 2014.
10. Nollywood actress Ngozi Ezeonu celebrates her birthday today.